Saturday, October 23, 2010

...didn’t realize that so many people use Opera on the MAC like me

"Why," you may ask yourself,  "...is Schin Nguyen, creating a blog in the already saturated Bahamian blog market?"

The question you should ask is , “who the hell is Schin Nguyen and why is the guy who shoots music videos writing a blog? Isn’t he functionally illiterate?”

(scoff!)

Nothing that  copying and pasting random words from Wikipedia can’t solve my For other uses, see Schin (disambiguation)

Well friends…I’m assuming that the 12 views last night are actual people and not me checking for spelling errors in my first post…(darn it, forgot to click “Don’t track your own page views”)

Not important…

Friends, I looked at the Bahamian blog market and I realized something was lacking. There were all of these,

“fashion blogs”

“music blogs”

“I had orange soda with two cubes of ice blogs”

…blogs that weren’t really blogs at all, just weird Facebook post of girls talking to their web cameras, then they pretend they're Spanish and replace the ‘b’ with a ‘v’.

…but where were the crappy blogs?

Where were the pretentious self serving blogs that only exist to make the creator feel like he was popular because he got …13 views? 

(WHOOT!! WHOOT!! moving up in the world)

All the other blogs have high production value and facts, and interesting pics of swim suit models, but this my friend …this is real.

This is the last bit of unwashed truth available on the Internet!

The people needed the truth, and as such I have come here to provide it…with all of its spelling and syntactical errors, because the world needs my brand of logic

Also my cable is off so …yea

4 comments:

  1. You are more hilariouser than I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks about your cable being off. I know you wan watch ya iCarly tonight. =0 Glad you've joined the blog circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am i to believe that u only blog on Fridays except for this one which u added on Saturday :) ?

    ReplyDelete